Indoor tasting at 50% capacity has returned to Three of Cups.
Nice work King County, we are able to reopen for indoor tastings at 50% capacity. This makes us happy with regards to being able to see people again and be in a comfortable tasting environment. We will have outdoor seating as weather permits.
We have six tasting tables so Reservations are suggested:
- Go to http://www.threeofcups.com.
- Click on “I Accept” that you are over 21 years of age.
- Click on “Our Wines, then choose “Buy Wine”.
- On the top menu bar you will see “Current Release – Reservations – Gift Cards.” Click on the text “RESERVATION”.
- Optional: Sign-into your account and if you don’t remember your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Choose “Tasting Room Reservations”
- Select the number of guests.
- Select the date you wish to come.
- Select the time you would like.
- Fill in your contact information.
- Check the COVID-19 statement box.
- Click on “Confirm”.
Other Ways to support Three of Cups:
Gift Cards: We offer gift cards that do not expire on our website www.threeofcups.com. Gift Cards are a great way to continue to support Three of Cups.
- Shipping: This can be done through our website www.threeofcups.com.
- Curbside: If you would like to order wine through the website and pick-up curb-side, we simply ask that put a note in your online order noting the day and approx. time you will be by to pick up your order. You can also arrange a time directly with us by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 425-286-6657 and leave a detailed message letting us know your contact info, order number, and approximate time you will be coming by to pick up. You can also call us when you arrive from your car and we will come out with your order.
- Club pick-ups: Just a reminder for those of you who have not picked up your club allotment from November, these are available for shipping (just email us and ask us to convert to shipping and ensure your shipping address on-file is correct) or curb-side/delivery.
Thank you all so much for your continued support! We hope you and your families are staying safe and look forward to seeing everyone in the tasting room at next opportunity.
- When ordering on-line, ensure your shipping information is correct if different from billing address.
- If our system does not recognize the state added to “shipping address”, please let us know you would like your order shipped in the order notes section and we will contact you (via the email you have on file) to confirm shipping details.
- If shipping as a gift, you can either create a new shipping address on-file for your account or put the shipping address in the order notes.
- Be sure to include email and/or phone number if you would like the recipient to get tracking detail.
- Add any special messages you want to share with the recipient. Will be presented on Three of Cups stationary.
- When you create your account, do put a credit card on-file so we can charge you shipping after we confirm the cost with you if needed.
- We can ship to all but seven states that do not allow direct wine sales.
New Arrivals to the Tasting Line-up
- 2020 Le Voeu Sauv Blanc
- 2020 Rose (still Cinsaut, our best yet)
- 2019 Le Hierophant Chardonnay
- 2018 L’ermite Grenache