Our tasting room is open and here’s what to expect while tasting under current King County Phase 2 guidelines:
- Groups will be limited to five guests or less and should arrive together.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the door and hand washing is encouraged!
- Masks are to be worn by all guests when moving around the winery and using the bathroom.
- Masks may be removed when standing or seated at your table.
- Occupancy is limited (we have room for eight tables, six feet (min) apart) and due to our limited capacity, we recommend making a RESERVATION by either calling us at 425-286-6657 (please leave a message) or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we will only hold your reservation for 30 mins. Otherwise it will be first come, first serve.
- Three of Cups staff will wear masks during your visit and wear gloves when disinfecting surfaces.
Curb-side pickup still available:
- Not ready to taste quite yet – curb-side pickup, online orders and shipping are still available.
- If doing curb-side, please order online and put into the order notes section the day/time you will be coming by to pick-up so we can ensure your order will be ready for you.
- If ordering for future pick-up, simply order on-line, check pick-up, and we will hold your order until you arrive.
- If you need your order shipped, order on-line and ensure your shipping information is correct:
- If our system does not recognize the state you live in for shipping, please let us know you would like your order shipped in the order notes section and we will contact you to confirm shipping details.
We are open on July 4th noon – 5pm and will be closed on July 5th.
Special 4th of July 3-Pack: Red (L’Astre), White (Le Voeu), and Rose – buy all three and receive 20% off wine and 10% off shipping now through 7/31/20. Discounts will be applied at checkout.