March 2022 Update:
- As of March 1st, proof of vaccination is no longer required for visiting our tasting room
- As of March 12th, the use of masks are optional. However don’t be alarmed if our tasting room staff continues to use them for a bit.
We now use OpenTable for all reservations: We have provided a link directly to OpenTable on the website header.
Gift Cards: We offer gift cards that do not expire on our website www.threeofcups.com. Gift Cards are a great way to continue to support Three of Cups.
- Shipping: This can be done through our website www.threeofcups.com.
- Curbside: If you would like to order wine through the website and pick-up curb-side, we simply ask that put a note in your online order noting the day and approx. time you will be by to pick up your order. You can also arrange a time directly with us by either emailing email@example.com or calling 425-286-6657 and leave a detailed message letting us know your contact info, order number, and approximate time you will be coming by to pick up. You can also call us when you arrive from your car and we will come out with your order.
- Club pick-ups: Just a reminder for those of you who have not picked up your club allotment from last Fall, these are available for shipping (just email us and ask us to convert to shipping and ensure your shipping address on-file is correct).
Thank you all so much for your continued support! We hope you and your families are staying safe and look forward to seeing everyone in the tasting room at the next opportunity.
- When ordering on-line, ensure your shipping information is correct if different from billing address.
- If our system does not recognize the state added to “shipping address”, please let us know you would like your order shipped in the order notes section and we will contact you (via the email you have on file) to confirm shipping details.
- If shipping as a gift, you can either create a new shipping address on-file for your account or put the shipping address in the order notes.
- Be sure to include email and/or phone number if you would like the recipient to get tracking detail.
- Add any special messages you want to share with the recipient. Will be presented on Three of Cups stationary.
- When you create your account, do put a credit card on-file so we can charge you shipping after we confirm the cost with you if needed.
- We can ship to all but seven states that do not allow direct wine sales.
Updates to the Tasting Line-up
- 2020 3rd Cup Wine Wine Blend is going fast and down to last few cases
- 2019 Le E’rmite Grenache will return March 19th, 2022
- 2019 Le Hierophante Chardonnay is sold out, will return late summer 2022
- 2018 L’Astre Syrah is available now: Live Certified and Salmon Safe from Les Collines vineyard
- 2017 Le Bateleur Cabernet Sauvignon available now
- 2021 Le Voeu Sauvignon Blanc is back, now screwcap
- 2021 Rose of Cinsaut is back, also now screwcap