We are now doing a combination of indoor and outdoor seating depending on weather and/or smoke.
- With smokey or inclement weather we will provide limited indoor seating and have food offerings available.
- If the weather allows outdoor seating, the awnings will be up and seating will be available in our lovely asphalt parking lot.
- Continue to check back to our website for updates on this.
- We can accommodate up to six tables for indoor/outdoor tasting.
- To ensure you have a spot, please call the winery at 425-286-6657 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation. Otherwise tables are first come first serve.
- We thank and encourage you to continue to practice good hygiene and social distancing so we can get out of this rut.
- A big thank you to everyone who have made it in to visit us during these crazy times.
Curb-side pickup available:
- Curb-side pickup, online orders and shipping are still available.
- If doing curb-side, please order online and put into the order notes section the day/time you will be coming by to pick-up so we can ensure your order will be ready prior to your arrival.
- If ordering for future pick-up, simply order on-line, check pick-up, and we will hold your order until you arrive.
- If you need your order shipped, order on-line and ensure your shipping information is correct:
- If our system does not recognize the state you live in for shipping, please let us know you would like your order shipped in the order notes section and we will contact you to confirm shipping details.
- When you create your account, do put a credit card on-file so we can charge you shipping after we confirm the cost with you.
- We can ship to all but seven states that do not allow direct wine sales.
Our August promotion has ended, continue to check back for new amazing deals on our wines.