- Events Calendar will be updated for known 2024 events soon
- New wines are available (see list below), come and visit
Tasting Room and Winery Update:
- The Winery will be open on Saturday’s noon – 5pm for 2024.
- The Tasting room is open Thur 1 – 6pm, Fri & Sat Noon – 7pm, and Sun Noon – 6pm.
- If you have a club pick-up or online order please email us at email@example.com or call (425)770-4601 and let us know to bring your order down to the new Tasting Room for pick-up.
- The new tasting room located at 19255 Woodinville Snohomish Rd, unit 4, Woodinville, WA 98072 (Next door to the Hampton Inn & Suites).
We now use OpenTable for all reservations: We have provided a link directly to OpenTable on the website header. Reservations are for the new tasting room only. If you would like to make a reservation at the winery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Winery is walk-in only at this time.
Gift Cards: We offer gift cards that do not expire on our website www.threeofcups.com. Gift Cards are a great way to continue to support Three of Cups.
- Shipping: This can be done through our website www.threeofcups.com.
- Curbside: If you would like to order wine through the website and pick-up curb-side, we simply ask that put a note in your online order noting the day and approx. time you will be by to pick up your order. You can also arrange a time directly with us by emailing email@example.com. There are two pickup locations: Winery or our new Tasting Room from the dropdown.
- Club pick-ups: Just a reminder for those of you who have not picked up your club allotment, these are available for shipping (just email us and ask us to convert to shipping and ensure your shipping address on-file is correct).
- If picking up at the new tasting room, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to let us know so we can ensure it is there waiting for you. Otherwise all club pickups are at the winery.
Thank you all so much for your continued support! We hope you and your families are staying safe and look forward to seeing everyone in the tasting room at the next opportunity.
- When ordering on-line, ensure your shipping information is correct if different from billing address.
- If our system does not recognize the state added to “shipping address”, please let us know you would like your order shipped in the order notes section and we will contact you (via the email you have on file) to confirm shipping details. We can ship to multiple states.
- If shipping as a gift, you can either create a new shipping address on-file for your account or put the shipping address in the order notes.
- Be sure to include email and/or phone number if you would like the recipient to get tracking detail.
- Add any special messages you want to share with the recipient. Will be presented on Three of Cups stationary.
- When you create your account, do put a credit card on-file so we can charge you shipping after we confirm the cost with you if needed.
- We can ship to all but seven states that do not allow direct wine sales.
Updates to the Tasting Line-up
- 2020 Winery 10th Anniversary Carmenere, Red Mtn, (low stock)
- 2020 3rd Cup Merlot, Walla Walla Valley (low stock)
- 2022 Le Voeu Sauvignon Blanc, Royal Slope (very low stock)
- 2021 Le Cavalier, Mourvedre (new release)