August 2022 Update:
- In celebration of August being Washington Wine Month, use promotion code AugWAwine to receive 10% off all online wine orders or purchases in the tasting rooms.
Tasting Room Update:
- The new tasting room located at 19255 Woodinville Snohomish Rd, unit 4, Woodinville, WA 98072 is now open with extended hours: Thur & Sun noon – 6pm, Fri & Sat noon – 7pm.
- Live music every other Friday night through the month
- Special Library Wines available for tasting/purchasing on Thursday and Friday nights only.
- The Winery is only open on Saturdays until Labor Day Weekend. After Labor Day Weekend the winery will be closed for harvest but you are still free to swing by, see what is going on and if we can accommodate a tasting we will.
- As of March 1st, 2022 proof of vaccination is no longer required for visiting our tasting room
- As of March 12th, 2022 the use of masks are optional. However don’t be alarmed if our tasting room staff continues to use them as the need occurs.
We now use OpenTable for all reservations: We have provided a link directly to OpenTable on the website header. Reservations are for the new tasting room only. If you would like to make a reservation at the winery, please email us at email@example.com. Winery is walk-in only at this time.
Gift Cards: We offer gift cards that do not expire on our website www.threeofcups.com. Gift Cards are a great way to continue to support Three of Cups.
- Shipping: This can be done through our website www.threeofcups.com.
- Curbside: If you would like to order wine through the website and pick-up curb-side, we simply ask that put a note in your online order noting the day and approx. time you will be by to pick up your order. You can also arrange a time directly with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There are two pickup locations: Winery or our new Tasting Room from the dropdown.
- Club pick-ups: Just a reminder for those of you who have not picked up your club allotment, these are available for shipping (just email us and ask us to convert to shipping and ensure your shipping address on-file is correct).
Thank you all so much for your continued support! We hope you and your families are staying safe and look forward to seeing everyone in the tasting room at the next opportunity.
- When ordering on-line, ensure your shipping information is correct if different from billing address.
- If our system does not recognize the state added to “shipping address”, please let us know you would like your order shipped in the order notes section and we will contact you (via the email you have on file) to confirm shipping details.
- If shipping as a gift, you can either create a new shipping address on-file for your account or put the shipping address in the order notes.
- Be sure to include email and/or phone number if you would like the recipient to get tracking detail.
- Add any special messages you want to share with the recipient. Will be presented on Three of Cups stationary.
- When you create your account, do put a credit card on-file so we can charge you shipping after we confirm the cost with you if needed.
- We can ship to all but seven states that do not allow direct wine sales.
Updates to the Tasting Line-up
- 2017 Le Croyant Petite Sirah inventory is getting low
- 2017 Le Bateleur Cabernet Sauvignon available now
- 2018 L’Astre Syrah inventory is getting low
- 2019 Le Jugement GSM is now available
- 2021 Le Voeu Sauvignon Blanc is back, now screwcap
- 2021 Rose of Cinsaut is back, also now screwcap
- 2021 Le Hierophante Chardonnay is now available